Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Apple Tree ~ 2

Today our Oliver boy is not so cooperating :(

Same as yesterday, he happily walked to the class and happily rushed into the class. While waiting for his other classmates to come in, he played with the toys happily. I called him out and told him that mummy is going to work work and later poh poh will come fetch him, he grumbles and pull me into the classroom to sit down with him. I went in with him and again told him the same thing then I leave the class and hide at one corner to peep on him. He seems forgotten about me and continue to play the toys but later he came out to the door and ask for mummy again. The other parents told him that mummy had gone to work, he grumbles a bit and turn back to the class.
When I thought I can leave him there alone, I heard a familiar crying sound from the class..and yes, is Oliver crying out loud! The reason of him crying is that he try to snatch the toy from one of his classmate and teacher scolded him, he gets angry and then burst out crying. I think since then his mood had been spoilt and doesn't want to be in the class anymore! I went in again, though may not be the right choice, to accompany him till the end of the class.

During the rest of the session in the class, he's getting worst than yesterday! Not only that he cried few times, he also refused to sit down and keep wanting to open the door to get out of the class.

After the class ended and when we were on the way to babysitter house, I asked him where his school is, he pointed at the correct direction. Then.....I asked whether tomorrow he still want to go to school again.
He replied "Don't Want!" ..loud and clear!

Evening time at babysitter house I ask him again the same question, he shake his head and says "怕怕!"

....opppsss.....

He is only a 26+ months old boy, I am wondering...do we really need to let him go through all this now? Is it too early for him? Really feel heartache to see him cry. :(


Oliver's 1st artwork!

2 comments:

Ah Loo said...

ooh....Cheah lee mama, think this is some common reaction for most of the new school baby.
Just observe few days and see how to condolence his scary :)
I also cant imagine when Part Part 1st school day...hehe...

Oliver Yeow said...

yeah, agree with u, is q common reactions, some other kids cried their lung out!
This morning he happily wave bye bye to me when i tell him that mummy go work work ya...hope he's doing fine and enjoy the class from now onwards.... :)