I am 13 months old now and I know a lots of things by now....heheh...
I know how to walk a few steps without support;
I know how to stand alone when I m holding something in my hand (too concentrate in playing with that thing on my hand :p);
I know how to squad down and stand up on my own without support;
I know I am not allow to touch the cables, TV and DVD player, so I did not touch them anymore; for some other things that i am not sure whether I can touch, I will always try my luck to slowly move my fingers to it...and meantime will see whether papa and mama have any reaction!
I know how to pretend crying or 'argue' with papa and mama when they don't allow me touch something which i think I can touch; but most of the time papa and mama just ignore me when I complain! :(
I know where mama put all my story books and I will either take out all the books one by one or swipe it all to the floor so that i can 'play / read' them;
I know how to throw the things far away and I love throwing or drop things on the floor for mama or papa to pick it up for me!
I know where to find my toys that mama keep and will take all the toys out to play when I am at home!
I know how to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, etc, I will sing along with mama...in my own language.
I know how to bully mama and papa, for example, refuse to sit in the stroller and just want them to carry me.
I know how to say "no" or "I don't want" by shaking my head...
I know how to make friend with others (from kids, anyone that we meet in the lift, neighbours....to the sales personnel in the shopping mall); I will smile or laugh or play with them or even hug them!
I know the key is use to open the door, I tried it but never succeed...and papa mama always laugh at me! :(
I know how to feed myself also, sometimes I use the spoon or fork..
but sometimes i prefer to use my hand, heheheh......



0 comments:
Post a Comment