Thursday, October 29, 2009

A long thank you note

It has been quite a while since we last updated baby Oliver's blog as we went back to KL for baby Oliver's birthday party. It was really tiring after we back from KL because of all the unpacking, cleaning, washing, etc.

A year have passed with a blink of an eye! Still remember last year of this time, me and baby Oliver were already back at home from Mt. Avernia hospital. During that 1 month confinement, I had felt so stress up every day worrying on whether I can take good care of baby Oliver after Aunt Ming Eng left, what if I accidentally hurt him? will I be a good mother??! Everyday struggling with the breastfeeding thing as baby Oliver sometimes refuse to latch on and my breast milk seems like not enough for him to drink, every night wake up to see how's this little fellow doing although Aunt Ming Eng keep asking me to just relax and sleep...etc.....Really feel so relief and glad that everything had went on smoothly for that past 1 year and now is the begin of the 2nd year milestone….


There are many peoples around us that have helped us, always be there for us whenever we need help, loves and cares for us so much that I would like to take this opportunity to give a Humongous THANK YOU to them.

First one that we would like to thank is our Aunt Cara, whom is residing in New York and we have not meet since....10 over years, who cares and pampered us a lot even though she is not with us. If not because of her, I will not have so many nice and pretty pregnant dresses to wear, if not because of her, baby Oliver will not have so many nice clothes and shoes to wear and so many toys to play. She is always there to give us advice and encouragement and never reject our request for help! She is just like our guardian angel! Thank you once again to Aunt Cara and we really wish to see her soon! Not forgetting to mention about Uncle Jim that have bought so many things for baby Oliver and the troubles / time spent to go to the Post Office to send those things to us!

Thanks to Aunt Ming Eng for taking so good care of me and baby Oliver during that 1 month of confinement period. I really miss all the delicious meals that she had cooked for me!

Thanks to my mum for willing to come Singapore to take care of me and baby Oliver. Thanks to her for agreeing to take care of baby Oliver for a short period of time once I back to work even though she does not have much experience on how to take care of a baby. She really had been a great help to me during that 2 months of time before I back to work!

Thanks to my mother in law who boiled the herbal tea for me during the confinement period and the big ang pow that she gave baby Oliver.

Thanks my dear brother aka baby Oliver’s Uncle Gemuk, for everything that he have done for us, for all the gifts that he have bought for baby Oliver including the giant stroller, car seat, Donald duck toys, etc. He also had spent a lot for baby Oliver’s 1st year old birthday, from the birthday cake till the hotel stay. Also not forgetting those super nice photos of baby Oliver that he took with his 'expensive' and good camera. We really do not know how to express our appreciation to him besides saying THANK YOU!!! Thank you also to Lee Ying, baby Oliver's Aunt for so sayang him.

Thanks to Yin, my lovely cousin sister who have to postpone her study schedule just to come to Singapore accompany me till the day I give birth. She really had been a great help to us during that period of time when we needed someone around to help out.

Thanks to Jasmine, my dear friend who had shared with me a lot of information on how to take care of a baby. If not because of her, I think I will still be very lost! Thanks for all the nice gifts she had bought for baby Oliver! Thanks for being there to listen to my grumbles and gave me advice and encouragement all the time! Thanks for the Tupperware containers and all the nice dresses that she had gave me!

Thanks to Yvonne, my big sister who is not with us here in Singapore, but always gives her support and loves to us without fail! If not because of her, I don't think I will ever have a chance to visit Europe! If not because of her, we won't be able to stay in this house! Really looking forward to her trip to Singapore end of this year!

Thanks to baby Oliver’s godma for the wonderful gift that she had bought and the angpow she gave him! It is really great that there is one more person to sayang baby Oliver.

Thanks also to all our other relatives and friends that have provided us with their support, wishes, gifts, etc etc!



Once again, thanks to everyone from the bottom of our heart!

0 comments: