Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Baby Oliver's Development ~ my size

I should have record down baby Oliver's development when he was born which i did not… and now I will try to update it on a monthly basis if I have the time :)

♥ At Birth ♥

Weight : 3.93 kgs

Length : 51.5 cm

Head : 35 cm


♥ 2 months old ♥

Weight : 6.89 kgs

Length : 60 cm

Head : 40 cm


♥ 4 months old ♥

Weight : 8.585 kgs

Length : 66 cm

Head : 44 cm


♥ 6 months old ♥

Weight : 9.525 kgs

Length : 72 cm

Head : 47 cm


♥ 8.5 months old ♥

Weight : Approx. 10.3 kgs

Length : Approx. 80 cm

Head : ?? not sure, as he's sleeping when we measure his body length


A very 1st photo of baby Oliver when he’s in mummy’s womb


0 comments: