I can now sit up without support,
can stand up on my own by holding on something,
until now i have only 2 teeth at the lower jaw,
i seldom sleep during day time now (this was one of the thing that po po always complain to mama :p),
I started with calling "pa pa" first, but now i likes to say "mu..m...mumm...",
I don't like to see mama walk away from me; i'll cry when i can't see her,
Mama and po po have let me eat many different types of food/fruits... hmm.. but i still have not found my favourite food/fruit yet,
Everything that i see and which i can get hold of i will put it into my mouth... po po said that's becoz my gum is itchy...but let me tell you the truth is not my gum itchy... is just i want to taste it..heheh..,
I likes to see mama or papa's face every time when i just wake up; and i will put on a smile on my face, i know this will really melts their heart ;)
Every morning if mama and papa still sleeps like a pig, i'll use my left feet to kick the window blind next to my bed to wake them up!
I likes to play hide and seek with papa,
Po po said I have endless energy (except when i m feeling sleepy) coz I don't like to sit still at one place or play alone for long, i likes to move around, looks around, keep bouncing up and down when someone carrying me, likes to play, likes to smile, laugh and scream...
Oh ya, and i loves to pull out everything in the cabinet when po po didn't notice :p .....
I am eating banana..


I was so boring...

See, these were the things that i will do if no one play with me!!..i will scream and cry if still no one bothers about me!






0 comments:
Post a Comment